Primary brain tumors arise from many types of brain tissue (e.g. glial cells, astrocytes, and other brain cell types). Metastatic brain cancer is caused by the spread of cancer cells from a body organ to the brain. However, the causes for the change from normal cells to cancer cells in both metastatic and primary brain tumors are not fully understood. Data gathered by research scientists show that people with certain risk factors are more likely to develop brain cancer.
- First 100 hours at home after discharge September 9, 2022
- Patient First Always September 9, 2022
- Know about Breast Cancer December 17, 2021
- કોરોના મહામારી અને ડાયાબીટીસઃ જોખમો અને બચાવના ઉપાયો November 19, 2021
- શુ તમે અટકાવી શકો છો ? કમર, પીઠ અને ગરદનનો દુખાવો ? હા તો કેવી રીતે November 19, 2021