Welcome to Neurosurgery
At Marengo CIMS Hospital, state-of-the-art neuro surgical and micro neuro-surgical techniques are employed to treat and alleviate pain and disability caused by neurological problems.A highly qualified and skilled team of neurosurgeons along with neuro-physician an efficient team of anesthesiologists, nurses, and medical staff guide the patient through the entire process aiding a smooth procedure and recuperation.Procedures like Spine Trauma, Head Injuries, Poly trauma, Spine Surgery, Brain Tumor surgery, Disk replacement surgery, Endovascular Neurosurgery, Micro Neurosurgery, Neuro Vascular surgery, Stereotactic Neurosurgery, Endoscopic Neurosurgery are routinely performed at CIMS with high success rate.
Marengo CIMS Hospital Spine Care for treatment of disorders of the neck and spine is a multi-disciplinary team in place consisting of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and other members of the healthcare team. The Spine Department provides comprehensive and coordinated spine care and treatment for spinal conditions to cure the most common arthritic and degenerative spine disorders to the rarest and most difficult-to-treat spinal deformities.
The Department provides treatment for routine or complicated spinal disc syndromes, as well as undiagnosed neurological conditions related to the spine.
Our Spine Surgery Service includes:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS): Micro Discectomy, Decompression Laminectomy, Laminoplasty and Spine fusion. This is when there is a specialized instrument to access the spine through small incisions.
- Spinal Tumor, Vascular Malformation Excision: Vascular anomalies are divided into two groups: Tumors and Malformations. Vascular Tumors are large and complex group of lesions.
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Spine Fractures: Both Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplastry are minimal invasive procedure used to treat vertebral compression fractures (VFC) of the spine. These are caused by a major injury but are very painful and wedged shaped.
- Cervical and Lumbar Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery: Artificial Disc Replacement is for those people who have back pain which cannot be managed by conservation treatment.
- Correction of Scoliosis and Other Deformities: Scoliosis is an abnormal curvature coronal plane that can occur in children, adolescents and adults.
- Spine Stabilization: Spondylolisthesis, Koch’s Spine, And Traumatic Fractures: These occur when there is weight bearing structure of the body, which segments the surrounding protective discs.
- Spasticity Surgery (Baclofen pump): When the problem with cerebral palsy arises in children and adults, spasticity of arm and hand can lead to pain, stiffness and loss of use.
- Spinal cord stimulator for Chronic Pain: Spinal Cord stimulator also known as Neurostmulation which directs the mild electrical pulsesto interfere with pain messages signals to the brian cells. In this small device is implanted near the spine where the stimule is genetrated.
CIN No: U85110GJ2001PTC039962