24x7 MEDICAL HELPLINE
Welcome to Neurosurgery
At Marengo CIMS Hospital, state-of-the-art neuro surgical and micro neuro-surgical techniques are employed to treat and alleviate pain and disability caused by neurological problems.A highly qualified and skilled team of neurosurgeons along with neuro-physician an efficient team of anesthesiologists, nurses, and medical staff guide the patient through the entire process aiding a smooth procedure and recuperation.Procedures like Spine Trauma, Head Injuries, Poly trauma, Spine Surgery, Brain Tumor surgery, Disk replacement surgery, Endovascular Neurosurgery, Micro Neurosurgery, Neuro Vascular surgery, Stereotactic Neurosurgery, Endoscopic Neurosurgery are routinely performed at CIMS with high success rate.
Marengo CIMS Hospital Spine Care for treatment of disorders of the neck and spine is a multi-disciplinary team in place consisting of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and other members of the healthcare team. The Spine Department provides comprehensive and coordinated spine care and treatment for spinal conditions to cure the most common arthritic and degenerative spine disorders to the rarest and most difficult-to-treat spinal deformities.
The Department provides treatment for routine or complicated spinal disc syndromes, as well as undiagnosed neurological conditions related to the spine.
Our Spine Surgery Service includes:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS): Micro Discectomy, Decompression Laminectomy, Laminoplasty and Spine fusion. This is when there is a specialized instrument to access the spine through small incisions.
- Spinal Tumor, Vascular Malformation Excision: Vascular anomalies are divided into two groups: Tumors and Malformations. Vascular Tumors are large and complex group of lesions.
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Spine Fractures: Both Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplastry are minimal invasive procedure used to treat vertebral compression fractures (VFC) of the spine. These are caused by a major injury but are very painful and wedged shaped.
- Cervical and Lumbar Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery: Artificial Disc Replacement is for those people who have back pain which cannot be managed by conservation treatment.
- Correction of Scoliosis and Other Deformities: Scoliosis is an abnormal curvature coronal plane that can occur in children, adolescents and adults.
- Spine Stabilization: Spondylolisthesis, Koch’s Spine, And Traumatic Fractures: These occur when there is weight bearing structure of the body, which segments the surrounding protective discs.
- Spasticity Surgery (Baclofen pump): When the problem with cerebral palsy arises in children and adults, spasticity of arm and hand can lead to pain, stiffness and loss of use.
- Spinal cord stimulator for Chronic Pain: Spinal Cord stimulator also known as Neurostmulation which directs the mild electrical pulsesto interfere with pain messages signals to the brian cells. In this small device is implanted near the spine where the stimule is genetrated.
Marengo CIMS Hospital has received several awards and recognitions for its outstanding healthcare services and quality of patient care. The hospital has been consistently recognized for its commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services and has been awarded as the best hospital in Gujarat for 2019 by the International Health Care Awards.
The hospital has also received several other awards, such as the best hospital for quality in service delivery award at the ABP News presents Healthcare Leadership Awards 2015, held in Mumbai. This award highlights the hospital's dedication to providing high-quality healthcare services to its patients.
Marengo CIMS Hospital is also recognized as the Times Health Icon 2018 for being the best hospital for Oncology and Critical Care. This recognition is a testament to the hospital's expertise in treating critical diseases and its exceptional care for cancer patients.
Furthermore, Marengo CIMS Hospital was rated as the best multispecialty hospital in Gujarat at the International Healthcare Awards 2018 held in Delhi. This recognition highlights the hospital's commitment to delivering world-class healthcare services and providing quality treatment to patients with various medical conditions.
Marengo CIMS Hospital is a 350-bedded, multi-super specialty hospital, and is regarded as one of the best multi-specialty hospitals in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The hospital offers a range of diagnostic and treatment services and is a leading heart hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The hospital provides world-class treatment and healthcare services, with one of the highest success rates in India.
Marengo CIMS Hospital's recognition as the best hospital in Gujarat for 2019 by the International Health Care Awards, and several other awards and recognitions, showcases the hospital's commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services and providing exceptional care to its patients.
Toll Free Number : 1800 309 9999
Medical Helpline +91 70 69 00 00 00
Phone: 079 4805 1200 or 1008
+91 79 2771 2771 or 72
Fax: +91 79 2771 2770
Mobile: +91 98250 66664 or +91 98250 66668
Ambulance: +91 98244 50000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
CIMS Hospital Private Limited
Plot No.67/1, Opp. Panchamrut Bungalows,
Nr. Shukan Mall, Off Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad – 380060
CIN No: U85110GJ2001PTC039962