- Patient & Vistor Information Desk
- Admission Process
- Visiting Time & Hours
- Accident & Emergency
- Patients Right & Responsibilities
- Patient Safety & Quality of Care
Here you can find more information for both patients and visitors.
Below is the basic process of admission which will be followed at all times:
- Patient will be admitted to the hospital through the Admission Desk located in the central atrium of the hospital.
- And in case of an emergency, the Emergency Medical Officer will coordinate with the doctor for admission.
- Please bring the letter of admission from consultant doctor, to make our task quicker and easier.
- Patient will be asked to fill in the admission form and complete certain formalities.
- Admission Desk will counsel regarding various packages, estimated cost of treatment, expected length of stay and other facility during hospitalization.
- Booking for Single and Suite Room can done in advance.
- Patient might be asked to pay a certain deposit, before admission, as per CIMS rules and regulations. Only cash, credit/debit card of major banks are accepted.
- You can also pay through (DD/RTGS/NEFT).
- Details can be collected from billing department.
- Call +91 79 3010 1082 or use QR Code.
At CIMS, we value the importance of human interaction in healing and recuperation.
However, to avoid the patient being physically stressed resulting in a delay of his/her recovery, we need to restrict visitor timings.
No visitors will be allowed in the Cath-Hold, Cath-Lab and OT complex.
Please bear with us and visit only during the hospital visiting hours as mentioned below:
Hours: [For All Days]
1) Visiting Hours for Ward : 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
2) Visiting Hours for ICU : 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (one relative) and 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (one relative)
CIMS Emergency Department is very well-equipped to handle all kinds of medical emergencies, round-the-clock.
The Emergency is manned by a skilled and dedicated team of doctors and nursing staff.We have a special Emergency Operation Theatre to handle any immediate surgical needs.
In case of an emergency call +91 97 2345 0000. Two hi-tech Ambulances staffed with skilled Medical & Paramedical persons (ICU on wheels) are available to transport the patient to and fro from the hospital.
Please call on (+91) 98244 50000 for Ambulance services.
|Patient Rights||Patient Responsibility|
|Accessibility and Availability|
|Involvement in Decision Making|
|Respect, Dignity and Consideration|
|Personal and Information Privacy & Confidentiality|
|Concerns and feedback|
If you have any concerns related to patient safety and quality of care, please follow the link https://www.jointcommissioninternational.org/contact-us/report-a-quality-and-safety-issue/ or please submit complaints on email – email@example.com.
Dr. Devang Bhavsar
Dr. Maulik Bhensdadia
Dr. Malhar Patel
Dr. Prapti Patel
Dr. Ashok Patel
Dr. Natoo Patel
Dr. Jayesh Patel
Dr. Tarang Patel
Dr. Darshan Bhansali
Dr. Mahavir Tadaiya
Dr. Rahul Jaiswal
Dr. Chirag Desai
Dr. Chintan Shah
Dr. Reedham Mehta
Dr. Manish Gandhi
Dr. Vatsal Kothari
Dr. Satya Gupta
Dr. Vineet Sankhla
Dr. Vipul Kapoor
Dr. Tejas Patel
Dr. Gunvant Patel
Dr. Keyur Parikh
Dr. Milan Chag
Dr. Urmil Shah
Dr. Hemang Baxi
Dr. Anish Chandarana
Dr. Ajay Naik
Dr. Kashyap Sheth
Dr. Divyesh Sadadiwala
Your vote counts at CIMS Hospital, so here is our monthly question to you on whether or not the hospital should offer free internet to it's guests or whether it's not needed since everyone has an internet connection on their phone.
CIMS Hospital was awarded being the best hospital in Gujarat for 2019 by the International Health Care Awards.
CIMS Hospital is a 350-bedded, multi-super speciality and regarded one of the best multi-speciality hospitals of Ahmedabad in Gujarat providing a range of diagnostic and treatment services.
CIMS Hospital has been awarded best hospital for quality in service delivery award at the ABP News presents Healthcare Leadership Awards 2015 held at Mumbai.
CIMS Hospital has been recognized as the Times Health Icon 2018 for being the best Hospital for Oncology and Critical Care. CIMS Hospital also was rated the Best Multispecialty Hospital in Gujarat at the International Healthcare Awards, 2018 held in Delhi.
CIMS Hospital provides world-class treatment and healthcare services in India and the leading heart hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. CIMS Hospital offers the highest quality services and offers treatment to most diseases and medical problems with one of the highest success rates in India.
Care Institute of Medical Sciences
Off Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad – 380060