CIMS Spine Care for treatment of disorders of the neck and spine is a multi-disciplinary team in place consisting of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and other members of the healthcare team. The Spine Department provides comprehensive and coordinated spine care and treatment for spinal conditions to cure the most common arthritic and degenerative spine disorders, spinal tumour and spine infection.
The Department provides spinal disc syndromes, as well as undiagnosed neurological conditions related to the spine.
Diagnosis & treatment of spinal problem and relevant undiagnossed neurological conditions.
Our Spine Surgery Service includes:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS): Micro Discectomy, Decompression Laminectomy, Laminoplasty and Spine fusion. This is when there is a specialized instrument to access the spine through small incisions.
- Spinal Tumor, Vascular Malformation Excision.
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Spine Fractures: Both Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplastry are minimal invasive procedure used to treat vertebral compression fractures (VFC) of the spine. These are caused by a major injury.
- Cervical and Lumbar Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery: Artificial Disc Replacement is for those people who have back pain which cannot be managed by conservation treatment.
- Correction of Scoliosis and Other Deformities: Scoliosis is an abnormal curvature coronal plane that can occur in children, adolescents and adults.
- Spine Stabilization: Spondylolisthesis, Koch’s Spine, And Traumatic Fractures.
- Spasticity Surgery (Baclofen pump): When the problem with cerebral palsy arises in children and adults, spasticity of legs and hands can lead to pain, stiffness and loss of use.
- Spinal cord stimulator for Chronic Pain: Spinal Cord stimulator also known as Neurostmulation. In this small device is implanted near the spine where the stimule is genetrated.
CIMS Hospital was awarded being the best hospital in Gujarat for 2019 by the International Health Care Awards.
CIMS Hospital is a 350-bedded, multi-super speciality and regarded one of the best multi-speciality hospitals of Ahmedabad in Gujarat providing a range of diagnostic and treatment services.
CIMS Hospital has been awarded best hospital for quality in service delivery award at the ABP News presents Healthcare Leadership Awards 2015 held at Mumbai.
CIMS Hospital has been recognized as the Times Health Icon 2018 for being the best Hospital for Oncology and Critical Care. CIMS Hospital also was rated the Best Multispecialty Hospital in Gujarat at the International Healthcare Awards, 2018 held in Delhi.
CIMS Hospital provides world-class treatment and healthcare services in India and the leading heart hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. CIMS Hospital offers the highest quality services and offers treatment to most diseases and medical problems with one of the highest success rates in India.
Care Institute of Medical Sciences
Off Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad – 380060