MD, FCCP (USA)
Sleep Disorders Specialist &
Critical Care Specialist
Fellow Medical Thoracoscopy (Greece)
EXPERIENCE OF 25 YEARS
MBBS, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
MD (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases), RNT Medical College, Udaipur
Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology from University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis, Greece
ERS Certificate in Thoracoscopy
Vast experience in doing Interventional Bronchoscopy and It’s Procedure
Perform >800 Thoracoscopies and related procedures like Pleurodesis, early Empyema resection, using single port rigid thoracoscope.
Visiting Pulmonologist and Critical Care Consultant in Various Hospitals of Ahmedabad.
Attended many national and international conferences
AREA OF INTEREST :
Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
- Name : Dr. Amit Chandan
- Designation : Cardiothoracic & amp; Vascular Surgeon
- Education :
- MBBS, MD, DNB (CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY)
- MBBS, MD, DNB (CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Number : +91 9699084097
MBBS, MS, Breast Surgery
Fellowship RACS Melbourne
Senior Consultant Breast Cancer Surgeon
Over 25 years of exemplary surgical experience and an exclusive breast oncoplastic practice with extensive experience in treating breast cancer.
Pioneered the establishment of multidisciplinary breast cancer management and oncoplastic breast surgery in her practice. Extensively travelled to and treated patients from East African countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Ethiopia. Regular participation in national and international academic meetings and conferences as faculty.
MS, General Surgery, Mumbai
Awarded the prestigious Rowan Nick Scholarship by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Australia
International Fellowship in Breast Surgery, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Oncoplastic Masterclass, Ecole Européenne de Chirurgie, Paris
Assistant Professor for Surgery B J Medical College and Civil Hospital Ahmedabad for 6 years
Senior Consultant & Program lead, Breast Surgery at Apollo Hospitals International ltd and Apollo CBCC Cancer, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for 16 years.
PG teacher for Surgery and DNB Surgical Oncology.
Specialist in :
Multidisciplinary breast cancer treatment
Oncoplastic breast saving surgeries and sentinel node biopsies
Skin and nipple saving surgeries mastectomies with flap and implant based reconstruction.
Stereotactic and guided procedures
Screening and diagnosis of breast cancer
Treating benign breast disorders
Dr. Ankit Jitani
MD, DM (Clinical Hematology) (Gold Medalist), A.FAMS
Consultant Haematology, Haemato-Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplant
- MBBS : Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh, Assam.
- Post – Graduation : MD, Pathology Institute : North – Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong.
- Post-Doctoral : DM, Clinical Hematology (Gold Medal) Institute : Nilratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.
- Fellowship : Associate fellow of National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS)
- EXPERIENCE OF 7 YEARS
- Consultant , Hematology and Bone Marrow transplant at Apollo CBCC Cancer Care , Ahmedabad from Oct . 2019 to April 2023.
- Senior Resident Doctor , NEIGRIHMS , Shillong , from Aug 2014 to Aug 2016 .
- Training in Autopsy Pathology at Post Graduation Institute of Medical Education and Research , Chandigarh in March 2013.
Area of Expertise :
- Bone Marrow Transplant / Stem Cell Transplant : Active Member of BMT Programme at diffrent Institutes. Have experience of around 100 transplant including Autologous and Allogenic transplants .
- Hemato-Oncology : Experience of 7 years in managing various disorders (Both Adult and Paedatric) like : Acute Leukemia (AML & ALL ) , Chronic Leukemia (CML & CLL) , Lymphoma (Hodgkin’s & Non – Hodgkin’s) , Plasma cell dyscrasia (Multiple Myeloma & others) , Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) , Myeloproliferative neoplasm (polycythemia, thrombocytosis , myelofibrosis )
- Non- Malligant / Bengin Hematology : Experience in Managing Following Disorders (both Adult & Paediatric) : Anemia (Hemolytic , Aplastic , Nutritional Anemia & others) , Thrombolytopenia (ITP & Others) , Neutropenia , Eosinoplilia , Pancytopenia , Thalassemia & Hemoglobinopathies , Hemophilia & other Coagulation Disorders , Consultative Hematology .
Awards & Accolades :
- Awarded Associate Fellowship of National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) in 2022.
- Gold Medal Awarded in DM (Clinical Hematology) University Examination in 2019 .
- Best Senior Resident Doctor in NEIGRIHMS Shillong in 2016 .
- Publications: 22 research articles published in National & International Journal (h – index : 6 ) .
- Book Chapters : Written 3 Books Chapters .
- Multiple Awards for Paper & Poster Presentation & Hematology Quiz .
- Indian Society of Bone Marrow Transplant (ISBMT) .
- Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion (ISHBT) .
- Indian Myeloma Academic Groupe (IMAGe) .
- European Hematology Association (EHA) .
- Eastern Hematology Group (EHG).Gujarat Hematology Group (GHG).