1. They are full of high quality protein. .
2. Sesame oil has been shown to prevent diabetes and they are also full of magnesium – -a key nutrient known to help lower blood pressure.
3.Black sesame seeds contains phytosterols that block cholesterol production.
4 The high fiber content of sesame seeds helps the intestines with elimination.
5. . The high zinc content helps produce collagen, giving skin more elasticity and helping repair damaged body tissues.
6. Sesame seeds can help heart health by preventing atherosclerotic lesions with the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound known as sesamol.
8. Sesame seeds contain anti-cancer compounds including phytic acid, magnesium and phytosterols.
9. Black sesame seeds are particularly rich in iron, so they’re highly recommended for those with anemia and weakness.
11. Sesamol in sesame seeds and sesame oil, has been shown to protect against DNA damage caused by radiation.
12The high copper content in sesame seeds prevents and relieves arthritis, and strengthens bones, joints and blood vessels.
13. . A handful of sesame seeds contains more calcium than a glass of milk. Also the high zinc content of sesame boosts bone mineral density.
14. Babies are known in India to be given a sesame oil massage to improve growth and sleep.
15. .The magnesium in sesame seeds helps prevent respiratory disorders by preventing airway spasm and asthma.
16. Sesame seed oil is full of nutrients which are needed for a healthy scalp and hair.