The stage of cervical cancer refers to the extent to which it has spread. Stage 0 means that the cancer cells are found on the surface of the cervix, and stage I means the cancer is localized to the cervix. Spread to the upper part of the vagina signals a stage II cancer. Stage III tumors extent to the lower vagina, and in Stage IV, the tumor has spread to the bladder or rectum, or to distant sites in the body.
- First 100 hours at home after discharge September 9, 2022
- Patient First Always September 9, 2022
- Know about Breast Cancer December 17, 2021
- કોરોના મહામારી અને ડાયાબીટીસઃ જોખમો અને બચાવના ઉપાયો November 19, 2021
- શુ તમે અટકાવી શકો છો ? કમર, પીઠ અને ગરદનનો દુખાવો ? હા તો કેવી રીતે November 19, 2021