The Vulvovaginal Service at CIMS provides a multidisciplinary approach – combining expert clinical minds with advanced technology to diagnose and treat a variety of vaginal and vulvar-related ailments.Vulvovaginal problems can cause confusing symptoms including itching, burning, discharge or bleeding; frequent urge to urinate; and pain and discomfort during intercourse. Patients often experience continuing or recurring problems that are not diagnosed and treated. Our doctors are expert to analyze the need of the patient and advise accordingly.
- First 100 hours at home after discharge September 9, 2022
- Patient First Always September 9, 2022
- Know about Breast Cancer December 17, 2021
- કોરોના મહામારી અને ડાયાબીટીસઃ જોખમો અને બચાવના ઉપાયો November 19, 2021
- શુ તમે અટકાવી શકો છો ? કમર, પીઠ અને ગરદનનો દુખાવો ? હા તો કેવી રીતે November 19, 2021