Attack. We are from Udaipur here doctor suggested for Angiography but we don’t want to take any risk here so decided to.move to CIMS Ahmedabad, As we know Dr. kP sir he was the best in our knowledge and according to our previous experience. We called hospital on the way to Ahmedabad and they have us the Appointment. After reaching the hospital we have to fill the form by our self as due to covid situations. But it was good they were not allowing without scan. Within half our doctor checked my mamaji and suggested for Angiography. WE were all set for this. Doctor himself told us for the package as per our mediclaim and satisfied us. We stayed 2 nights and 3 days in 5 star 😊 hospital with best treatment. My mamaji is well now.
Now coming on to Hospital services….
1. Experienced Doctors and Staff
2. Quick service
3. Well maintained rooms
4. Efficient patient services like meals and investigation.
5. Quick finding of disease
6. After discharge a cake ceremony is done by hospital staff which gives new confidence to the patient.
1. Cafeteria service is worst
2. Food served to Attendant after paying was worst
3. Billing Department staff no so polite with attendant
4. Discharge time is too much for Mediclaim patients it took almost morning to evening.
But these cons are avoidable after getting our patient recover within 2 days.
I would like to thanks Dr. kP sir and the staff for giving our patient new life.