PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINS COOKING TIME: 15 MINS
• 3 cups low fat milk (fat free)
• ¾ cup grated apples (with skin)
• ¼ tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
• A pinch of nutmeg (jaiphal)
• 2 tsp sugar substitute
• 1 tsp Pistachios thin slices
• Bring the milk to boil in deep non stick pan & simmer for 10-12 minutes. While stirring, scrap the sides of the pan as well.
• Add the grated apple, mix well & simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
• Add the cardamom and nutmeg powder. Mix well and keep aside to cool.
• Once the rabdi, has been cooled add the sugar substitute, mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
• Garnish with pistachios. Serve chilled.