Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Management (PGDHM) – Admissions 2012
The GFSU, a specialized & unique University established by the Govt. of Gujarat & Gujarat’s leading Medical Hospital viz CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad are jointly launching this highly specialized course. The course is aimed & designed to prepare the students of B.Pharm., Medical Graduates (any faculty including Dental, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Nursing, Homeopathy , Ayurvedic or any other Medicine System- from Allopathy and other Indian Medicine System) and science graduates, a good managers who can play managerial roles in a big hospital. Thus the students taking this course will have fairly good job potential.
- Duration of course : one year (regular)
- Total Number of seats : 35(Thirty Five, 5 seats are reserved for NRI)
- Tuition Fees: 50,000/- (Rs. Fifty Thousand Only) / Semester + other fees as applicable and Rs. 1,00,000/- or equivalent $ for NRI candidates + other fees as applicable.
- Last date for receiving duly filled application form : 23rd July, 2012
- Entrance examination : Written test (MCQ): 29th July, 2012
- Publication of merit list : By 31st July, 2012
- Commencement of semester : 6th August, 2012
Minimum educational requirement for admission to his course will be B. Pharm., Medical Graduates (any faculty including Dental, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Homeopathy, Ayurvedic or any other Medicine System – from Allopath and other Indian Medicine System) & science graduates.
An entrance test will be conducted for the selection of the candidates assessing overall reasoning and aptitude. The merit list will have 40% weight age of entrance test + 60 % of graduation marks. Following selection, a counseling session will be conducted. List of candidates selected / admitted will be displayed on the website and will be informed through email.
In the entrance examination, the candidates will be asked 100 multiple choice questions (90 min, 100 marks). The question paper will be consisting of (1) Test of reasoning (2) Numerical Ability (3) English comprehension and usage (4) Health and hospital knowledge (5) Current affairs.
Guidelines to fill up the application form:
Duly filled application form (to be downloaded from the university website www.gfsu.edu.in) with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable), in favor of “The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University”, should reach to the address given below on or before 23rd July, 2012. The copies of the documents listed below must be attached with the application form:
- Copy of Final mark sheet of Graduation (as per entry requirement mentioned above)
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Duly filled admit card (original)
- Copy of Cast Certificate
Address for sending the form:
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
DFS, Campus, Near Police Bhavan
Sector – 18/A, Gandhinagar
Gujarat – 382007
Entrance examination venue:
The entrance examination will be held at 11:00 am on 29th July, 2012 onwards at Gujarat Forensic Sciences University Campus, Near Police Bhavan, Sector 18/A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Original entrance documents should be produced at the time of admission
- The candidates who have appeared in the final examination of qualification may also submit their application forms.
- Those who have applied prior to this advertisement need not apply.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University,
Sector-18/A, B/h. Police Bhavan,
Tele : 079-65735521 / 509
For more information, read : PGDHM Brochure