Nearly everyone suffers from low back pain now and then.
Causes of Low Back Pain
• Overuse of muscles and ligaments, caused by indulging in heavy sport or any other hard physical activity
• Disk injury, tears or damage of the vertebrae between the spinal bones
• Disk degeneration, the wear and tear, shrinking, and collapse of disks that can be more common with age
• Degenerative spondylolisthesis, changes in the spinal structures, wherein a vertebra slips forward from the next vertebra
• Spinal stenosis, narrowing of the space around the spinal cord, which puts pressure on nerve roots
• Scoliosis, an abnormal curvature of the spine that may cause pain for some people