Case Based Management Of Hypertension
Course Directors :Dr. Anish Chandarana / Dr. Vineet Sankhla / Dr. Tejas V. Patel
Date: June 18, 2017 (Sunday)
Duration :1 Day
Number of seats : 50
Venue : CIMS Auditorium
Hypertension, it’s etiologies, evaluation and treatment have been a matter of great interest ever since this topic is known to us. Many guidelines across the globe do exist, yet there are enough controversies and many grey areas. This certification course aims at analyzing and discussing all relevant points in hypertension through case-based approach.
• Essential Hypertension : How “essential” is it?
• Secondary Hypertension : How to evaluate and in whom to evaluate ?
• Treatment of Uncomplicated Hypertension
• Goals and Targets in Patients with other comorbidities: Stroke, CHD, CKD, Diabetes
• Hypertension in yours and women : How different is it ?
• Hypertension and Pregnancy
• Isolated Systolic Hypertension: Still the Achilles Heel !
• Always debatable : Is aggressive BP control desirable ?
Registration Fees: 500/- (Non Refundable)
Spot Registration Fees :1,000/- (Non Refundable)
Certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the Course