PREPARATION TIME: 25 minutes
COOKING TIME:15 minutes
• 1 bowl rice noodles thin boil & strain
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• ½ cup paneer sliced
• 6 cups vegetable broth
• 2 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 2 tbsp grated ginger
• 1 tsp chilli sauce (optional)
• 4 spring onions thinly sliced
• 4 carrots thinly sliced
• ½ cup fresh beans cut into 2 inch pieces
• Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium, high heat. Add the paneer and cook. Keep stirring occasionally for two minutes.
• Add the broth, soy sauce, ginger and chilli sauce and combine. Bring to boil.
• Add spring onions, carrots and green beans. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
• Divide the noodles among individual bowls and pour the soup over the top.