It is important to retain a good health in your older years.
• Include physical activities like a morning walk,yoga,gardening etc in your daily routine.
• Eat healthy food. Choose vegetables, fruits, whole grains, high-fibber foods, protein foods and also take adequate amounts of calcium.
• Quit smoking. This is the cause of many health diseases.
• Quality sleep is extremely important in keeping you bright and healthy.
• Social interaction helps overcome depression and stress. Get together with loved ones, friends and others.
• Schedule regular checkups. Follow your doctor’s advice about glasses, hearing aids and other corrective devices.
• Engage yourself towards the activities you enjoy like playing musical instruments, reading, singing, gardening and many more.