Adolescence describes the teenage years between 13 and 19 and can be considered the transitional stage from childhood to adulthood. However, the physical and psychological changes that occur in adolescence can start earlier, during the preteen or “tween” years (ages 9 through 12). The transitional period can bring up issues related to their health, menstruation, sexuality, drugs, self-identity and social life. CIMS provides tender support to the girls in resolving their queries.
- First 100 hours at home after discharge September 9, 2022
- Patient First Always September 9, 2022
- Know about Breast Cancer December 17, 2021
- કોરોના મહામારી અને ડાયાબીટીસઃ જોખમો અને બચાવના ઉપાયો November 19, 2021
- શુ તમે અટકાવી શકો છો ? કમર, પીઠ અને ગરદનનો દુખાવો ? હા તો કેવી રીતે November 19, 2021