Appologies for reviewing late (but it has a reason)
My father was operated by Dr Dhiren Shah for Bypass surgery on 1st OCT 2018. Everything from admission to discharge was smooth and very transparent, we as family members CANNOT give one reason to not like and refer this hospital. To cut it short and sweet I have the following to say:
1. The costing was very economical (with the current rates for such cases) with options of Room sharing.
2. The staff of every department from Medical to House keeping to Security was very supportive, efficient, understanding and professional.
3. The hospital has almost every lab testing done inhouse for better streamlining and co-ordination with efficiency.
4. They have even followed up 18 months after the surgery (as was promised) without reminding them.
5. Payment terms are flexible and they understood if delays were experienced (Unintenionally)
6. The security made sure we were handled politely on the day of surgery as we were tensed for the result.
MOST IMPORTANT : Of all the surgeon’s DR Dhiren Shah was very approachable and excessable, all our concerns were answered.
Given the nature of his work and how busy he must be, we never felt left out and he heard us patiently. This quality of any doctor is responsible for the well being of any patient.
The dietrician knew home habbits and gave diet suggestions accordingly.
I would say one of my best experiences for being treated or treating your near ones. This hospital can be referred to anyone by default (Atleast by us)
My father’s follow up falls this year in April and we are more than happy to visit the hospital.
Thankyou, doctors and the whole team of CIMS