PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
• 1 cup pineapple puree
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp ghee
• 1 cup semolina (rava)
• 1 cup low fat milk (99.7% fat free)
• 3 tbsp sugar substitute
• A few strands of saffron (kesar) dissolved with 2 tbsp low fat milk
• ½ tsp elaichi powder
• 1 tbsp almond (badam) sliced
• 1 tbsp pista sliced
• A few strands of saffron strands
• 1 tsp sliced badam
• 1 tsp sliced pista
• Combine the pineapple puree and sugar in a kadai, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 -4 mins, while stirring occasionally and keep it aside.
• Heat the ghee in a deep kadhai, add the semolina mix well and sauté on a slow flame till light pink in color. Stir continuously.
• Add the milk, 2 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes . stir continuously.
• Add the sugar substitute, mix well and cook till dry. keep stirring continuously.
• Add the prepared pineapple mixture, sliced badam and pista and cook on a slow flame. keep stirring.
• Add the saffron milk mixture and elaichi powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute or two.
• Sprinkle a few strands of saffron, sliced badam and pista in a glass bowl, add the prepared sheera and demould it on a serving plate and serve immediately.