MS (General Surgery ), FIAGES,
FALS ( Hernia ) , FMAS , FICS , FAIS
Consultant Laparoscopic General Surgeon
Head of Department of Surgery and
Department of Minimal Invasive Surgery
MORE THAN 33+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
MORE THAN 7000+ MAJOR AND MINOR SURGERIES
MBBS, MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
MS, IRVIN Group of Hospital, Jamnagar
FIAGES, Fellow Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
MIPH, Member of Pioneer Circle.
LASERS, Trained for Laser in Proctology
Completion of 3 years of teaching experience at department of surgery, MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
Vast experience in hernia surgeries – open as well as laparoscopic for basic and complex cases alike
Advanced laparoscopic surgical work
Minimally invasive work in the areas of MIPH and Lasers in Proctology
Administrative experience at Superintendent and HOD level at Trimurti Trust Hospital, Bavla for 5+ years followed by private practice at Aayush Surgical Hospital , Ahmedabad for 23 years
Attended multiple local, national and international surgical conferences and workshops with a keen interest in academic and surgical skill upgradation
Past President – Ahmedabad Surgeons Association and an active member of multiple surgical bodies
Specialist in :
Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Work
Open & Laparoscopic Hernia Surgeries
Lasers in Proctology
MD, FCCP (USA)
Sleep Disorders Specialist &
Critical Care Specialist
Fellow Medical Thoracoscopy (Greece)
EXPERIENCE OF 25 YEARS
MBBS, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
MD (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases), RNT Medical College, Udaipur
Fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology from University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis, Greece
ERS Certificate in Thoracoscopy
Vast experience in doing Interventional Bronchoscopy and It’s Procedure
Perform >800 Thoracoscopies and related procedures like Pleurodesis, early Empyema resection, using single port rigid thoracoscope.
Visiting Pulmonologist and Critical Care Consultant in Various Hospitals of Ahmedabad.
Attended many national and international conferences
AREA OF INTEREST :
Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
- Name : Dr. Amit Chandan
- Designation : Cardiothoracic & amp; Vascular Surgeon
- Education :
- MBBS, MD, DNB (CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY)
- MBBS, MD, DNB (CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY)
- Email : email@example.com
- Mobile Number : +91 9699084097
MBBS, MS, Breast Surgery
Fellowship RACS Melbourne
Senior Consultant Breast Cancer Surgeon
Over 25 years of exemplary surgical experience and an exclusive breast oncoplastic practice with extensive experience in treating breast cancer.
Pioneered the establishment of multidisciplinary breast cancer management and oncoplastic breast surgery in her practice. Extensively travelled to and treated patients from East African countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Ethiopia. Regular participation in national and international academic meetings and conferences as faculty.
MS, General Surgery, Mumbai
Awarded the prestigious Rowan Nick Scholarship by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Australia
International Fellowship in Breast Surgery, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Oncoplastic Masterclass, Ecole Européenne de Chirurgie, Paris
Assistant Professor for Surgery B J Medical College and Civil Hospital Ahmedabad for 6 years
Senior Consultant & Program lead, Breast Surgery at Apollo Hospitals International ltd and Apollo CBCC Cancer, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for 16 years.
PG teacher for Surgery and DNB Surgical Oncology.
Specialist in :
Multidisciplinary breast cancer treatment
Oncoplastic breast saving surgeries and sentinel node biopsies
Skin and nipple saving surgeries mastectomies with flap and implant based reconstruction.
Stereotactic and guided procedures
Screening and diagnosis of breast cancer
Treating benign breast disorders
Dr. Ankit Jitani
MD, DM (Clinical Hematology) (Gold Medalist), A.FAMS
Consultant Haematology, Haemato-Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplant
- MBBS : Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh, Assam.
- Post – Graduation : MD, Pathology Institute : North – Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong.
- Post-Doctoral : DM, Clinical Hematology (Gold Medal) Institute : Nilratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.
- Fellowship : Associate fellow of National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS)
- EXPERIENCE OF 7 YEARS
- Consultant , Hematology and Bone Marrow transplant at Apollo CBCC Cancer Care , Ahmedabad from Oct . 2019 to April 2023.
- Senior Resident Doctor , NEIGRIHMS , Shillong , from Aug 2014 to Aug 2016 .
- Training in Autopsy Pathology at Post Graduation Institute of Medical Education and Research , Chandigarh in March 2013.
Area of Expertise :
- Bone Marrow Transplant / Stem Cell Transplant : Active Member of BMT Programme at diffrent Institutes. Have experience of around 100 transplant including Autologous and Allogenic transplants .
- Hemato-Oncology : Experience of 7 years in managing various disorders (Both Adult and Paedatric) like : Acute Leukemia (AML & ALL ) , Chronic Leukemia (CML & CLL) , Lymphoma (Hodgkin’s & Non – Hodgkin’s) , Plasma cell dyscrasia (Multiple Myeloma & others) , Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) , Myeloproliferative neoplasm (polycythemia, thrombocytosis , myelofibrosis )
- Non- Malligant / Bengin Hematology : Experience in Managing Following Disorders (both Adult & Paediatric) : Anemia (Hemolytic , Aplastic , Nutritional Anemia & others) , Thrombolytopenia (ITP & Others) , Neutropenia , Eosinoplilia , Pancytopenia , Thalassemia & Hemoglobinopathies , Hemophilia & other Coagulation Disorders , Consultative Hematology .
Awards & Accolades :
- Awarded Associate Fellowship of National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) in 2022.
- Gold Medal Awarded in DM (Clinical Hematology) University Examination in 2019 .
- Best Senior Resident Doctor in NEIGRIHMS Shillong in 2016 .
- Publications: 22 research articles published in National & International Journal (h – index : 6 ) .
- Book Chapters : Written 3 Books Chapters .
- Multiple Awards for Paper & Poster Presentation & Hematology Quiz .
- Indian Society of Bone Marrow Transplant (ISBMT) .
- Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion (ISHBT) .
- Indian Myeloma Academic Groupe (IMAGe) .
- European Hematology Association (EHA) .
- Eastern Hematology Group (EHG).Gujarat Hematology Group (GHG).
Marengo CIMS Hospital has received several awards and recognitions for its outstanding healthcare services and quality of patient care. The hospital has been consistently recognized for its commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services and has been awarded as the best hospital in Gujarat for 2019 by the International Health Care Awards.
The hospital has also received several other awards, such as the best hospital for quality in service delivery award at the ABP News presents Healthcare Leadership Awards 2015, held in Mumbai. This award highlights the hospital's dedication to providing high-quality healthcare services to its patients.
Marengo CIMS Hospital is also recognized as the Times Health Icon 2018 for being the best hospital for Oncology and Critical Care. This recognition is a testament to the hospital's expertise in treating critical diseases and its exceptional care for cancer patients.
Furthermore, Marengo CIMS Hospital was rated as the best multispecialty hospital in Gujarat at the International Healthcare Awards 2018 held in Delhi. This recognition highlights the hospital's commitment to delivering world-class healthcare services and providing quality treatment to patients with various medical conditions.
Marengo CIMS Hospital is a 350-bedded, multi-super specialty hospital, and is regarded as one of the best multi-specialty hospitals in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The hospital offers a range of diagnostic and treatment services and is a leading heart hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The hospital provides world-class treatment and healthcare services, with one of the highest success rates in India.
Marengo CIMS Hospital's recognition as the best hospital in Gujarat for 2019 by the International Health Care Awards, and several other awards and recognitions, showcases the hospital's commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services and providing exceptional care to its patients.
Toll Free Number : 1800 309 9999
Medical Helpline +91 70 69 00 00 00
Phone: 079 4805 1200 or 1008
+91 79 2771 2771 or 72
Fax: +91 79 2771 2770
Mobile: +91 98250 66664 or +91 98250 66668
Ambulance: +91 98244 50000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
CIMS Hospital Private Limited
Plot No.67/1, Opp. Panchamrut Bungalows,
Nr. Shukan Mall, Off Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad – 380060
CIN No: U85110GJ2001PTC039962