PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
• 3 cups paneer cubes
• 2 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
• 1 tsp chilli powder
• 1/.2 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp chat masala
• 2 tbsp oil
• ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
• ½ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
• ½ cup finely chopped onions
• 2 tsp garlic paste
• 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 1 cup fresh tomato puree
• ½ tsp roasted caraway seeds (shahjeera)
• 2 tbsp fresh curd
• ½ tsp garam masala
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander
• Combine the paneer with 1 tsp of hung curd, dried fenugreek leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder, chat masala and salt in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
• Heat 1 tbsp of ol in a non stick tava, add the marinated paneer on a medium flame for 3 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove and keep aside.
• Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a non stick tava, add the cumin and carom seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
• Add the onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
• Add the garlic paste, green chillies, coriander powder, salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
• Add the tomato puree and caraway seeds, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
• Add the cooked paneer, fresh curd, garam masala, mix and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, keep stirring occasionally.
• Garnish with coriander.