There are several types of breast cancer surgery, from taking out the area around the lump (lumpectomy or breast-conservation surgery) to removing the entire breast (mastectomy). It is advisable to discuss the pros and cons of each of these procedures with your doctor before deciding what’s right for you.
- First 100 hours at home after discharge September 9, 2022
- Patient First Always September 9, 2022
- Know about Breast Cancer December 17, 2021
- કોરોના મહામારી અને ડાયાબીટીસઃ જોખમો અને બચાવના ઉપાયો November 19, 2021
- શુ તમે અટકાવી શકો છો ? કમર, પીઠ અને ગરદનનો દુખાવો ? હા તો કેવી રીતે November 19, 2021