Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility
CIMS CSR activity is aimed at continuous commitment to behave ethically and contribute to social development while improving the quality of life of society at large.
At CIMS, we want to create strong preventive health mechanisms and earn trust among the stakeholders about best practices in healthcare. We believe in transparency and accountability with top management involvement and various stakeholders in effectively carrying out the overall social responsibilities of the hospital.
As our social obligation to operate for the well-being of a community, this year we have partnered with following organizations.
|Helpline Education Home
Adoption of a school that is run by Helpline Education Home for adivasi slum children.
|Parishram Parimal Trust
Health camps, counseling HIV positive patients, cancer patients, thalassemia patients and other social activities. We have given funds for renovation of the place where they are conducting the activities.
|Blind peoples Association
Conducting outreach eye camps and eye sight restoration surgery in rural areas
|Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch
They are implementing projects for betterment of Nomadic and De-Notified Tribes communities living in Gujarat. We have given funds for purchase of a school bus.
|Kutchi Jain Seva Samaj
On behalf of CIMS Hospital, Dialysis will be performed for 1 day in a year (Date-26th July) -Lifetime Membership
CIMS has a holistic CSR framework in hospitals which has resulted in higher efficiency in operations, for instance, improved efficiency in the use of energy and natural resources, a better waste management system that not only reduces the amount of waste but will also ensure its safe disposal. Although new technologies are constantly being developed to complement current practices in creating greener structures, the common objective is that green buildings are designed to reduce the overall negative impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment.
Education for Innovation
CIMS role extends from health care to health education, training, research and disease surveillance.
- CIMS organizes various national and international conferences like JIC, NATACON, AFPACON, NGPCON, APGCON etc. at various places across Gujarat and adjoining states of India.
- As a continuous process of education and social awareness, CIMS organizes CMEs in various places of Gujarat, Rajasthan and MP.
- Medical camps are also organized by CIMS doctors wherein super specialist doctors impart free consultation to general public in both rural and urban areas.
- CIMS hospital also conducts in-house learning courses like Echo fellowship, ECG Learning (Basic and Advance) and, CPR training for medical fraternity as well as common man.
- Our staff needs to be up-to-dated in the fast moving medical specialties. CIMS Hospital operates one of the largest continuing medical education programs. We conduct one-to-one training or continuing education in new technologies, procedure and
- We offer comprehensive patient education across various mediums like print, digital, etc.
- Conducted free basic health check-up to all traffic police of Ahmedabad